donderdag 30 augustus 2012

New hair color ; Snowwhite





Dolls i promised yesterday to show you all my new haircolor. And here it is, i already was blonde i know. At first i was ombre and i diddnt liked it on myself the i added some highlights but 2 days ago i went to the hairdresser to make it all blond a little snowwhite! I like the look its more edgy at my face in my opinion. Today i look like this and its a little bit a dark look. Some differents but i can add light lipstick there and then im a barbie again! haha Let me know what you think about the look. Lots of love XOXO mirjam <3<3<3

35 opmerkingen:

  1. Your so pretty! I love the new hair colour and your lipstick x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooi mir!
    Vind je oog make-up ook echt pretty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. love the 3rd photo :)
    you looks beautiful <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. cute hair ; ))

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ik vind je haar zo inderdaad mooier! :P
    Blondes have more fun haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ooh ik vond je ombre zo mooi ! :D btw mooie lipstick!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. you are pretty !!! great colour !!! Mfashion :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. amazing color!





    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/


    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. thanks for your lovely comment! I always amazed by your hair and your makeup! always perfect! xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I prefer this new haircolor, looks very pretty.
    Love the picture where you smile.

    XO Arezu

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Zelf paarse lipstick kan je goed hebben, heel mooi!

    X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Mooi je haar!Gave foto s!
    Bedankt voor je lieve reactie!X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. WOW, love it :)

    I am your happy newest follower :D
    plz follow me back and visit my humble hungry blog :)

    XoXo
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. beautiful pics,love your style :)
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Your new haircolour looks on you wonderful and with plum lipstick absolutely fabulous!
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Ik hou heel erg van dat lichtblond, staat je super!
    En thanks voor je lieve comment :)
    X Kaya

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. you look amazing!hi,visit and follow my fashion blog The Pie Hole on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pie-Hole/340193896063820?ref=hl/ and here http://s-thepiehole.blogspot.it/ or here http://lookbook.nu/thepiehole and begin my members with google friend connect please :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. I love it!!!! and I love seeing you smile girl - gorgeous!!!

    xoxo
    annpaige
    new post up - Anniversary OFTN -
    http://annpaigefashion.blogspot.ca

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. i love ur hair! and your makeup is pretty! love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. I love it when you smile!

    x

    http://www.cookiescoffeecouture.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. God I am sooo in love with your eye make-up! Gorgeous pictures!

    xo

    http://labels-and-lovesongs.tumblr.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. Love the lipcolor and side swept braid! And those accessories are GLAMOROUS! ^_^
    I followed you to stay in touch with your awesome style, you can share the love by following me at http://fashion-byannie.blogspot.in/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen