maandag 16 maart 2015

Space called home


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey lovelies, I wanted to show you a part of my living room. I moved out from my parents house with my dearest boyfriend and this is a little piece of my home. I really love the white and black. My boyfriend and i have the same kinda style and im really happy about that. He likes everything i put in the house so no fights over that haha. Just got these fresh 'fake' tulips from my boyfriend. So romantic that he gives my fake flowers hahaha. I really wanted them to be fake cause my tulips die in 3 days. So every week i need to buy new flowers and i really hated that so i ask for fake flowers. Love the purple color and it really stands out in the all black/white room. Hope you like my living room. Not finished yet but were getting there. Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

4 opmerkingen: