vrijdag 13 maart 2015

Look; Flower crown

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dear readers, here i am again.. Just had a chat with my lovely boyfriend and were really gonna work on my blog together. Make more outfit photo's so i can show you my daily outfits. Im excited and hope to keep up the good work with le boy! Today i want to show you my flower crown. I got this one from modemusthaves and it's still one of my favourite summer musthave! Love the pink color it's so bright and it looks lovely with just a romantic white dress in summer ofcourse! I also wanted to show you my amazing hippielife sunglasses from zerouv.com, You all know i love big round oversized sunnies and these colors are so awesome. I hope to make some good outfit shots this weekend and show it to you guys on le blog! Happy weekends. Loads of love Cheek Mirjam

* Flowercrown - Modemusthaves.nl * Shades - Zerouv.com * Top - Newlook

2 opmerkingen: