dinsdag 10 maart 2015

Mobile outfit; Pop of color

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey loves, the sun is out so i wear a touch of pink. Bright pink it is! Lately im not about wearing that much color but i do like it. Can't wait for summer, can't wait for the beach and can't wait to wear more of these bright colors. Wearing it with my favourite leather pants. It's a fake leather pants though but i have to say that the fit is awesome, love the zipper details and it was 29.95 from H&M and it's still my favourite after a few years. I have my extensions out on the photo but today i got new extensions so im very excited to show you my new long hair in the next post! Let me know what you think about the pop of pink or should i go back to my always dark ways! Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Shoes - Nelly.com * White top - H&M * Leather pants - H&M * Coat - Zara * Necklace - Labellamoda * Sunglasses - Zerouv.com

10 opmerkingen: