donderdag 19 maart 2015

Outfit; Culotte

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

hey qutiepies! Here another look i shot a few days ago with the nice weather going on! Im wearing culottes.. I never in my whole life thought i would wear these pants! It's a trend and i just thought they remind me of my grandma. BUT .. i actually love them, they are my favorites at the moment. I really like the fit and it looks so fashion! I saw the culotte trend on annarike and moderosa and i fell in love with culottes! They opened my eyes and showed me how to make a really fashion statement with this pants. I didn't like the pictures at all when i saw them on my camera but i think the photo's look awesome now i see them on my computer screen. Something different than i usually wear but im such a chameleon i think this style fits me perfect. What are your thought? Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Culotte - H&M * Grey top - NewLook * Shoes - Zara * Hat - Asos * Sunglasses - ZeroUV * Belt - Nikki (ainzfashion) * Watch - Fossil

1 opmerking: