woensdag 10 september 2014

Outfit; Shades of red

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Hey loves, Finally im back with a good outfit post. I missed blogging so much. But as you all know my mother has cancer and she my 1st priority! She's doing better now she just finished her second chemo and now she needs to crawl back up again! I Try to go to her everyday cause she's not at home.. she's laying in the hospital the whole time and i just miss her so much! But she is strong and im proud to be her daughter. If you read this mom, i love you! Oke something else .. Not a good switch but my blog is also about fashion and my outfits. I adore my checked blouse from H&M. It's a longer version and you can also wear it as a dress! You dont see it but i wear a short underneath it in case the wind starts blowing. You guess what you see then hah? haha! Also wearing my new booties from river island. Really love the burgundy color cause autumn waits for us and this is the perfect color for the darker days! The hat is also new from riverisland and yes also a burgundy color to match it with my shoes! Hope you like the photo's Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Blouse - H&M * Shoes - River island * Hat - River island * Sunglasses - Zerouv.com * Watch - Fossil * Necklace - H&M

6 opmerkingen: