vrijdag 5 september 2014

Mobile outfit; Hey i put my new blue hat on

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey loves, I really wanted to how you some good outfit photo's but i really havent got the time to put them on my computer and upload them to my website so im really sorry. Im in love with my blue/green hat from asos.com! Best color for the spring and autumn and i found it on sale! Gotta love hat! Also wearing my new kimono from primark! Im also pleased with my new phone. I got a samsung galaxy s5 and the phone is incredible. My new samsung has a 16 megapixel camera and the photo's are so good. Also got a samsung 7 tab in the pocket cause they gave it as a gift! Woejj me = happy! Im gonna work now and after work im going to my mom in the hospital. Let me know what you think of my look. Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Jeans - Urban outfitters * Top - estradeur from nelly.com * Shoes - River island * Hat - Asos.com * Kimono - Primark * Belt - Nikkie (from the store AINZ) * Watch - Fossil

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Wouw, dat zijn inderdaad prachtige foto's voor een telefoon zeg! En de kleur van je hoed is ook supergaaf! Heel mooie outfit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dat is zo'n prachtige herfstkleur! Echt een gave hoed.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. love the hat! May just have to add it to my wish list :)

    Belinda Louise UK Personal Style Blogger | Fashion Crossing

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. lovely look the hat has an amazing color and i adore the shoes
    x ish
    tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Tof! Love the hat en hopelijk gaat het weer beter met je moeder, sterkte!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wauw, toffe look! Je hoed is prachtig...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen