dinsdag 30 september 2014

Mobile outfit; 300914

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Samsung galaxy S5

Hey loves,  here a simple outfit post from me made with my mobile phone! I cant get over this hairstyle.. It's perfect like? Do you wear it like this or am i crazy that i am in love with this hairstyle. Simple as fck but it's a good one! Oke im in a hurry. Have to go to ikea to shop for my new home and later to my work with a moodboard i made! Hope you like my outfit . Not a good look but this is how i look today let me know what you think of it! Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Iron man tshirt - Primark * Skirt - VeroModa * Shoes - Jeffrey campbell * Blouse - NewLook * Clutch - Primark * Sunglasses - Zerouv.com

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Tof outfitje. En ik ben ook wel fan van die haarstijl. En het is inderdaad heel makkelijk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cute outfit, I love the styling :)

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. naaah, I actually love that hairdo too. it´s so cool haha

    dresses-and-travels

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love this, if this is your rushed outfit going to ikea I'm a little scared to see a 'put together' outfit! hehe x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow just found your blog and your style is amazing! Definitely following you!

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. You're always down on yourself, don't be you look perfect I love this outfit!

    zoevogue.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen