donderdag 2 januari 2014

What i like to wear










FIRST OF ALL HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hey loves, I want to start with some inspiration for this new year. These collages are killing me. I litteraly like every piece of these collages! I still ADORE the balenciaga shoes and lately i really got a thing for mom jeans! I bought one pair of mom jeans last week in Belgium. I went to antwerpen with my bf and had the best time. Just walked around and laughed my ass off and shop! I also had an amazing Christmas and my birthday was the 27th of december so im 1 year older now! I have things i want to do in this new year and here is my list:
1. Lose some weight i think around 5 or 10 kg
2. Post more on my blog. Really want to have 4 post in a week about fashion/hair/beauty!
3. Be happy and care less
4. Be a hairdresser again, I only blog now but i really want to work again and make a combination of the two things i love. Work and blog!
These are the things i really want to do in the couple months from now on so wish me luck! I hope you had a wonderfull Christmas and a lovely new year and may all your dreams come true in 2014. Thanks for last year. You all made me really happy with all the comments and feedback. I have the best readers. Lots of love Cheek Mirjam


7 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik wil ook zo graag een mom jeans! ben alleen bang dat het me voor geen meter staat :D

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Happy new year with much health and happiness.
    Mooie collages.
    Ik vind die Balenciaga schoenen ook super gaaf.
    Haha ik zie opeens die peren tussen 1 van de collages.
    Staan die voor gezondheid?

    XO

    www.myownfairytale.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Meis afvallen is echt niet nodig, prachtig slank ben je! xxxdenise

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Meid je hoeft niet af te vallen!! Je ziet er goed uit...ophouden he met negatief denken!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. leuke inspiratie foto's, vooral de pastel kleuren!

    http://facethestreets.blogspot.nl/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen