dinsdag 21 januari 2014

Outfit; Dark en cold






















Ph. Jeanine Doomen

Hey loves, Today im back and i want to show you my new coat. It's from H&M and i bought it in the sale for only 30 euro's. It reminds me of the acne coat but that one is a bit more expensive! Dont have the money for that coat so this is a good alternative! I also wear my new sweater. It's from frontrowshop.com. I got an email from them and i never heard of that webshop before.. I know shame on me! I had to pick 2 items and this is 1 of the 2 items. The shop is incredible, so many unique pieces and i fell in love with the shop. The shop is def. worth checking out! Im wearing my feather necklace again. The necklace was hanging on my mirror for ages and it's such a shame cause this necklace is so cool. Bought it 2 years ago from River Island. I love this necklace in the summer with an boho outfit.. So gorgeous! Oke im gonna do my thing now blog a bit and just check out my emails. Let me know what you think of my look! Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Coat - H&M * Discopants - Nelly.com * Shoes - jeffrey campbell * Necklace - River Island * Sunglasses - Zerouv.com * Sweater - Frontrowshop.com * Hat - H&M * Ring - Ti sento

9 opmerkingen:

  1. I love your coat!
    www.whatsashawears.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Je ziet er weer prachtig uit! Hele mooie outfit!
    Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wauw wat een mooie outfit, ik twijfel ook nog steeds over die jas!
    Liefs, Ypie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You look fabulous darling as always, love the jacket and necklace.

    Elizabeth x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. you look really pretty as usual! I love your jacket!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Je hebt werkelijk een prachtige smaak kleding, alleen ik wordt nu wel lichtjes knettergek van al-tijd bij elke post maar weer die ronde zonnebril. Doe eens een keertje zonder zonnebril, je bent een mooie meid we willen graag je ogen eens zien! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ik heb die jas ook! Hij is echt fijn he! Leuke outfit :D
    x J. I ate noodles for breakfast

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen