donderdag 30 januari 2014

Outfit; Oversized & mom jeans

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Ph. Me

Hey loves, Today something new. I had no photographer so i had to do it myself! I normal make pictures inside with the white background but i wanted to do something new so i took me and my standard outside to make some pictures of myself. The light is 10 times better than inside and im pretty happy with these images! I think im gonna do it more often now cause it's so easy! Im wearing my new vest from primark. I bought it 4 sizes bigger cause i really love oversize vests/coats/cardigans! The fit is perfect and it looks good on every top. This one cost 14 euro so that's amazing! Also wearing my new statement necklace. Really adore it so happy that i got this one, Thanks predivana jewelz! I also wear my new mom jeans. I made an order 2 weeks ago at new look and the delivery was in 10 days and the mom jeans fits also perfect. Addicted to mom jeans at the moment! Oh. did you noticed im not wearing sunglasses on one photo? I really need to get used to it but i liked this one haha. Let me know what you think of the photo's, im really curious! Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Overzised vest - Primark * Crop top - River Island * Watch - Fossil * Belt - Nelly.com * Mom jeans - New look * Shoes - H&M * Hat - H&M * Sunglasses - Zerouv.com * Necklace - HERE

4 opmerkingen: