donderdag 23 oktober 2014

Mobile outfit; 231014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey loves, in my previous post i told you that i bought 6 coats from primark. This jacket/coat is also from primark. I really wanted a camel coat and now i found it. The jacket has also a furry scarf but you can take it off and that's what i did! This coat was 30 euro and i love it. So happy with primark lately. Also showing my new hair but you already saw it on my last post but now i wear it straight. I like this a lot more cause it looks longer haha! Im gonna put new extensions in next week cause i really feel empty without them. Dont get me wrong i really like this length and i get loads of good feedback about my own hairlength but i can do so little with this hair. With the longer hair i make fishtale braids and high ponytails and i cant do that with this length. I miss working on my hair and look fab haha! Im gonna hurry up now and get back to work! Let me know what you think of my look. Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Coat - Primark * Blouse - Topshop * Leather pants - H&M * Shoes - H&M * Belt - Nikki by ainz 

8 opmerkingen: