donderdag 31 december 2015

Outfit; Red dress

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey loves, Here my first look from christmas day 1. I really really love this dress so much! It's so pretty and perfect and only 19,95 from h&m. The fit is amazing , the color stands out and the price was just so good .. i had to take her home. I had the best christmas ever. Just being with the family and eat! Oke something else.. Today is new years eve and I'm so thankful to have my family and my boyfriend with me tonight. It's been a good year. New house, Lots of love,My mom still cancer free and everyone is healthy. The only 1 thing i sucked in so bad was blogging. I think that this is the first year that i really messed things up. I was too busy with other stuff and sometimes forgot to blog.. Like whut? I promise.. next year will be awesome, thanks for always checking out my blog even though theres nothing new on it. Thanks for last year and i will see you next year!

I LOVE YOU!
you guys are the best..
love Mirjam

* Dress - H&M * Shoes - H&M * Belt - Ainz fashion by nikki plessen * Bag - Fake chanel * Watch - Fossil * Makeup - All mac cosmetics and the lippies are mac's ruby woo!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. red is very beautiful color,and i hope that i can have this dress!!1

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Everyone likes different colors By the way, there are many colors that are beautiful Like you mentioned the red color of course this is also a very cute color. I remember I wore this color to a party with friends of assignment help in uk Service Why my friends like this color too. You've probably blogged about a good color.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The primary dressing segment accounts for a large share of the surgical dressing market in terms of product. This is due to an increase in demand for various primary dressing materials such as hydrogels, alginates, and foam, among others. The fact that hydrogels are utilized for a variety of wounds with little or no fluid leakage, are painful or necrotic wounds, or are pressure ulcers or donor sites, might be ascribed to the increased need for hydrogels.

    Read More: https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/pressrelease/global-surgical-dressing-market

    Also Read : ketone market, galvanic skin response sensor market, baseball equipment market

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen