donderdag 8 oktober 2015

Outfit - Light grey

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Hey loves, It's autumn and you can feel it. Damn miss those summer days. I really like autumn days 2 because you can wear your awesome coats again and the layering of knits and vests with your scarf and many more things but it's raining all the time here and it's just the rain i hate! I took these photo's 1 week ago cause now i have my hand in bandage. Im a hairdresser and i've cut my finger to deep. Now I'm a week of work cause it has to heal! I can only use 1 hand but it's on the left side and i do everything with my right hand so i still can do my makeup haha! Im wearing my booties from primark again. Don't wear them to often but i really liked it with my grey crop top and my light jeans. Hope you like the look. Xo Cheek Mirjam

Ps. Tomorrow a new post about my new hair color!

* Jeans - Urban outfitters * Grey croptop - H&M * Bag - Pauls boutique * Jacket - Urban outfitters - Shoes - Primark * Watch - Fossil

2 opmerkingen: