dinsdag 6 januari 2015

Outfit; In with the new

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Dear readers, First of all, Happy new year!! I know im a bad blogger cause it's the 6th of january but i had a lovely time last week. Me and my boyfriend went to antwerpen to celebrate his and my birthday and shop till we drop. The sun was shining and it wasnt cold at all so we had the best time! I bought this whole look from urban outfitters. I really couldnt find anything better than this. Every shop was on sale and i really hate sale. People are going crazy and i just cant find anything. Urban outfitters was the only shop with new stuff and i couldnt resist the clothes. Im in love with my vagabond shoes. I really wanted the norah. Was searching on the web for a long time and now i fount them standing there. A bit expensive but the leather is real and i can wear the shoe with everything so these are my favourite shoes now! Also wearing a fake septum. Dont know if you noticed it but i really like it! I dont want it to be forever in my nose so i bought a fake one. Let me know what you think of the look. Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Jacket - Urban outfitters * Top - Urban outfitters * Jeans - Cheap monday (Urbanoutfitters) * Sunglasses - Zerouv.com * Shoes - Vagabond (Urban outfitters) * Watch - Fossil * Hat - H&M

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Nog de beste wensen!
    Love this outfit! <3 En de laatste foto is perfect :)

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. lovely look, all black is always a winner.
    I also bought some vagabonds recently, the leather is amazing and they're so comfy!
    xx ish
    Tiny Heart Beats

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love this outfit. The colour of your hat is amazing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Heel erg mooi weer Mir!! Ik ben de laatste tijd erg stil op je blog maar volg je nog steeds bijna dagelijks :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks lief
      Leuk om te horen.
      Kvind je haarkleur geweldig bij je staan

      Xxx

      Verwijderen