dinsdag 16 december 2014

Outfit; H&M studio bomber jacket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Hey quties, I have the best news ever. My mom is cancer free! That's really the best christmas gift anyone can give to me! The last 5 months were so scary and it was just such a rollercoaster of emotions. Im so proud of my mom and here strength i cant believe what a strong woman she was and is. She's not there yet she needs to recover from this cause she is so tired en the chemo's made her really sick but were getting there. So pleased to share this news with you all! Thanks a lot for the nice words you readers are the best! So weird to talk about my lovely new h&m bomberjacket but im also happy with this jacket haha! I bought it on sale at h&m and it's so oversized and retro. Wanted this bomber for so long and now i got it on sale for 30 euro's less! So me is happy and im wearing my bodychain again yaay!  Let me know what you think of my look. Lot's of love Cheek Mirjam

* Bomber jacket - H&M studio * Top - Nelly.com * Bodychain - River island * Skirt - H&M * Shoes - Jeffrey campbell * Cap - New yorker * Sunglasses - Zerouv.com

4 opmerkingen: