woensdag 7 mei 2014

Outfit; Give me the blues

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Ph. Bruce mangal

Hey babes, Today it all about light colors. Wearing my favourite white jacket from primark and my new shorts from primark. The jacket was 9 euro's in de sale and i was like? Omg.. how is that possible? It looks really good and the fit is amazing and yes.. it's one of my favourite jackets! I really love the ligh blue background in these photo's, i saw this location and i really wanted to shoot here. It's not that awesome but it's different than my other photo's and i like it! Today i have a day off from work. So loads of time to blog and just scrolling of the internet! Im gonna grap something to eat now cause im so tired. I just woke up like 5 minutes ago and my head is hurting so much and now im not hangover haha! Let me know what you think of my look. Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Jacket - Primark * Shorts - Primark * Belt - H&M * Shoes - Sacha * Hat - H&M * Sunglasses - Zerouv.com * Blouse - Topshop * Necklace - Mashstyle

5 opmerkingen: