dinsdag 4 februari 2014

Outfit; Army meets cherry

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Hey loves, Today im wearing my new brooklyn sweater. I love the color and i just love sweaters with big prints on it! This one is from followfashion. Amazing fashion website and they also have a follow fashion webshop with the newest trends and musthaves! I wanted to create a bit of a rock chick look. So i had to put my leather pants on with the jeffrey campbell spikes, pretty simple but the army jacket makes this outfit a real eyecatcher! Also wearing my new extensions from luxury for princes. Im dead serious if you ask me something about extenions and im not promoting these extensions cause i got it for free.. NO these extensions are really the best clip in extensions i ever had. So thick and so full its really gorgeous. So if you are seeking for good exensions you really need to take a look on their website HERE. Let me know what you think of my look! Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

P.s: Im in a blogger battle and i want to ask my readers to vote for me. You dont need to register or something you just have to click on my name and VOTE ---> HERE

* Army jacket - At eve's * Leather pants - H&M * Hat - H&M * Sweater - Followfashion * Shoes - Jeffrey campbell * Sunglasses - Zerouv.com * Belt - Primark * Watch - Fossil

8 opmerkingen: