woensdag 5 juni 2013

Outfit; My favourite items atm






Hey dolls, i wanted to show you my favourite items atm. I finally have my celine top in black i was searching for such a long time and now i got it! Such a qute combination with the zara skirt and the shoes from H&M. I really am in love with these shoes. Im a bit in love with the black/white outfits lately i think it's so cool and i think you will see mee some more in these kinda looks. Though i still gonna wear the funky and colorfull outfits! Im not that type that holds on to one style it just isnt me. I have a new outfit for you all tomorrow a little summer look and im excited to have your opinion on that one! I speak to you tomorrow Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Shoes - H&M * Skirt - Zara * Bag - Modemusthaves.nl * Celine top - Asiisa.nl * Necklace - Asiisa.nl

16 opmerkingen:

  1. Die schoenen vind ik zo gaaaf! Ik twijfel of ik ze ook wil... Lopen ze een beetje fijn, voor zover hakken fijn lopen?;)
    xx
    Discover my Stylish Confessions♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. fine blouse; DD


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super items:D
    xx
    www.mystylevillage.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love the bag!!
    www.minisaska.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Jouw favorieten zijn mijn favorieten, heel leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great pieces, those shoes are amazing and i really need to buy a transparent bag! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Jaaaa I'm in love met die schoenen! Zo pretty! ben benieuwd wat je erbij aandoet:) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love this! :)

    http://www.komabunny.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Hey,
    great post. I love this combination.
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. that top and those shoes are absolutely gorgeous! especially that top is to die for. love it.

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I'm in love with those shoes ;)

    Are they comfy ??? Couse i was planning to buy those :)))

    huge kiss darling,

    Matea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Cool stuff,. me like,. <3!,.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. love all these pieces! Those shoes are lovely, so different! Never spotted them in H&M though :(

    Belinda | fashioncrossing xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Loving all your favourite pieces at the moment! My definite favourite has to be those H&M boots - so beautiful!

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen