maandag 10 december 2012

Me, myself and i


Hey loves, today no outfit post. I really have a nothing to do day, I was sleeping for too long this morning and just relaxing, drink some coffee and after that i went to the city to buy some makeup i needed. I bought my favourite powder: Chanel mat lumiere nr 70 Pastel and bought my favorourite mascara: Lancome hypnose drama and my all time favourite concealer: Ysl touche eclat. I have to say it's expensive but i cant take anything else cause the work of the other products are not as good as these for me and i am so happy when i have this on me. I tried other stuff also with ''catrice'' or just loreal but i get spots and my  face gets red and mwah its just not working. SO IM A HAPPY GIRL! Now im gonna eat and just relax. Like i had a busy day haha:P Tomorrow a new outfit post so i will speak to you all tomorrow

Ps; I wanted to lose some weight and in 1,5 month i lost 6 KG. OHYEAH ;)

13 opmerkingen:

  1. cute = DDDD


    new post :


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. incredibly pretty as usual! When it comes to make-up I totally agree with you, e.g. I just NEED my Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer and various MAC stuff.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie foto. Investeren in jezelf noem ik dat altijd ;)

    http://itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. beauty eyes<3
    oo and gratulation your weight;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow, hoe heb je dat voor elkaar gekregen? 6 kilo in 1,5 maand is echt super goed! Misschien moet ik namelijk ook alvast beginnen voor de feestdagen, haha.

    x

    chicksaboutfashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Stunning as always, glad you had a relaxing day. About to go through some of your posts I've missed, been so busy recently :(

    Ellie xo
    MisseBlog | MisseDesign

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Deze foto is echt liefde <3,.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Soooo pretty!!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen